Braid Creative is looking for a freelance graphic designer with 5 years of experience to work on contract / part-time in our Oklahoma City office. You will work on a variety of projects including brand platform presentations, identity design, brand platform implementation (turning a brand platform into design tactics including digital ads, outdoor boards, print ads, video storyboard, etc.) and you will work closely with our creative team, account director, and creative vendors.
Our team includes remote members who you will be regularly video conferencing and emailing with. Your ability to communicate—including brainstorming, sharing project status, and being able to follow instructions and creative direction via email, in person, and over Skype—is imperative.
- Turn existing brand platforms into marketing and advertising tactics
- Ability to follow creative direction and specific instruction
- Communicate creative decisions
- Meet your deadlines
- Use graphic design software (Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Knowledge in Microsoft platform (Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Ability to animate + create short videos is a plus
- Knowledge of social media trends and current on web best practices
- Knowledge in web development is a plus
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Understanding of good typography, photography, and color
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with Adobe Creative Suite
- We work primarily in InDesign and Photoshop – fluency in these programs is a must
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and link to a design portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with “FREELANCE DESIGNER” as the subject to your email
No spec work, please. If your work was created within a team please specify your role and duties on the project.
Oklahoma City designers only.