Your marketing promotions around specific products, offerings, and even seasons of the year are a great time to get more direct about what you’re selling, and even have more fun with what you’re putting out there.
When is the right time to push those promotions? How can you make them stand out? And how out there, is too out there – when you’re stepping out a little from the consistency of your brand?
In this episode Tara and Holly of Braid Creative explore these questions and more!
This podcast is here to help credit union marketers like you remember how creative you are, how much you love your job (and your credit union!), and get some new creative ideas to try out along the way.
- 1:00 we dive into the difference between Brand and Promotion
- 6:01 the hierarchy of promotional messaging
- 9:50 what is safe to change creatively in a promotion
- 14:52 a promotion is a chance to be direct
- 16:25 your promotional calendar is your gatekeeper
- 20:22 what does Parks and Recreation have to do with promotions?
- 26:09 when and how promotions intersect with another department
- 30:22 a proactive vs. reactive marketing department
- 34:01 when you’re tired of talking about auto loans (again…)