We’re talking about ways to get your team communicating and collaborating better – especially when it comes to planning, and pulling off big projects, promotions, and campaigns.
Whether that’s with your marketing team, cross-departmental teams in your credit union, or even with your agency team – we want to give you some tips for:
- getting everyone on the same page
- getting more voices heard around the table
- getting more of the outcomes you want and maybe even having more fun with the people you work with while you’re at it.
This podcast is here to help credit union marketers like you remember how creative you are, how much you love your job (and your credit union!), and get some new creative ideas to try out along the way.
- 1:05 lead your marketing team like an agency
- 6:52 what do your yearly planning meetings look like?
- 11:10 what do zombies have to do with your team? we chat about The Walking Dead
- 18:15 collaborating with other teams and departments in your credit union
- 20:44 how to create a visual presentation for better collaboration and communication
- 29:36 presenting your creative process along the way – not just the final creative
- 33:03 getting the most out of your agency